Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sometimes We Over See Others Outside, Forgot The One Right Under Our Nose

Sometimes we over see others outside and forgot the ones right under our nose. I admit this myself. In helping others, in my last post, which was dedicated for person outside of our country, someone that is even not the same religion as mine, but for a good cause I support them. It's simple, cause we are humans not matter what religion we are still humans.


While I was browsing the net, I stumbled a very special person, which received the highest hit in MsjBox, named Kassim Selamat. I admired his strength in fighting his illness. Please visit his blog to give your support. We never know when we will end-up like him. May Allah bless him and his family. Let us together stand unite to help others, no matter what the barriers are. "Allahu Akbar!".

0 comments: