Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pls Support My Latest Effort

Hey! guys it ben a while now sinced i last post new stuff on this blog. Like as usual, work give me no time to update all my blog, why i have time for a new blog... i wonder... well without further a due let me introduce to you my latest effort My Music & News blog.


Well, i need your feedback. what should be more on the pages is it mp3? torrent link? news? or else?. Just name it, i try to put the best effort. my focus however in promoting our local artist, performer. I hope your to gain support from all of you there and if there any contribution i will also consider it.

2 comments:

abg zizy tak update ke blog? hehehe.. dah bersawang lah

bukan tak nak, sibuk gilasssssssss... buat repair komputer, bukak kedai baru lagi satu...... semua nak buat tamak tol lahhhh kita nih.... muahahahahahhahahaaaa .....