Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm sick in hospital with pancreatitis

Worst weekend for me to spend whole of it in the hospital ward. I never thought this could happen. But who knew's? Allah is Almighty... to test the courage of His followers....

It all started maybe two weeks ago, after spending most of the two week of school holiday with my wife family from Malacca. We ended up in Pangkor Island in Perak just for simple picnic. After came back, my gastric hit me back this quite strong that made me caught fever. I started the usual medication, never noticed that few symptoms had show up. My urine was thick in color, my stool was pale...
then on the 18th, 19th i got pounded up real bad in the stomach. i cried most of the night just to bare the pain. Midnight 20th i was warded till now. during the stay docs try to narrow down my complication. Today, the docs told me it is pancreatitis with jaundice. i did ultrasound on the 20th noon, but it could not detect so i will go with MRCP test on Monday. Wish me luck.

0 comments: